I love looking at closet designs. There are so many ideas out there but many of them have been floating around the internet forever. Nothing looked fresh to me until I saw this amazing two-story closet.
Image Courtesy of California Closets
Wowza. I have never laid eyes on such a beautiful closet-EVER. A friend of mine had mentioned that he had been in a two story closet that also had an area for tea with friends. It’s like 10 degrees of separation from a person who owns a two story closet.
So it got me thinking about a real fantasy closet and what would I want if I had a million dollar budget.
Here would be my Top 5 “Unrealistic” Closet To-Do’s:
1. Stock a shelf full of Hermes Birkins in all sizes and colors.
2. Stock a wall full of 6” designer shoes starting with Loubis.
3. Have a sleek, contemporary fire place built into the wall and a fish tank ceiling. Water is oh so soothing!
4. Have a two-story closet with an elevator instead of stairs. Hahaha…Going down the stairs would be bad for my knees :)
5. Have a computerized system of everything that I own and catalog outfits for various occasions. (Kinda like in the movie “Clueless” but updated with 2012 technology.)
A girl can dream, right? So there you have it, my ultimate wish list.
What would be the one thing that you would want?Tweet